In Digital Marketing, You may hear about WooCommerce that is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It helps you sell products and services from your WordPress site. It’s a free WordPress plugin with additional features available as extensions. Let Us Discuss WooCommerce Pricing.
It Is a free Plugin. But You will Cost money in buying a domain name (about $12/year), and hosting service is needed ($5-$25 monthly). WooCommerce can have additional costs like a theme ($59), plugins & extensions (from $25 each) and developer fees ($20-$150/hour).
Firstly, you could buy the domain from these:
Estimated costs: ~$12 per year (depends on domain type).
Secondly, you could buy a hosting service from:
- Bluehost *.
- 1&1 WordPress Hosting.
Estimated costs: ~$5-25 per month.
Third, You could find the theme here:
- WooCommerce Storefront Themes.
Estimated costs: ~$59.
There are four predominant factors concerned in putting in a WooCommerce keep, and each has its very own set of related prices.
We discover those in element beneath, however, here’s a brief evaluate:
- WordPress basis: You’ll want WordPress hosting, which starts off evolved at $6.95.
then you may have optionally available charges for a paid theme (layout) and expert emblem.
- ECommerce talents: WooCommerce adds e-commerce skills totally free.
however, accepting credit card payments and transport orders each have associated costs.
which can be based totally at the offerings you use and your income volume
- Marketing functions: Adding electronic mail, social media and search engine optimization marketing functions can fee little to nothing.
however, extending these services comes with monthly or annual charges.
- Expanded functionality: Adding functionality like integrated retail factor-of-sale (POS) or order management machine and store locator
bargain pricing or membership control plug-ins all include delivered fees.
Woocommerce Vapulus Plugin
One of the Most useful Woocommerce plugins is Woocommerce Vapulus plugin which is a simple way to accept payments online. With Vapulus you can accept Visa, MasterCard, and more directly on your store with the Vapulus gateway for WooCommerce, including Payments for mobile and desktop.
- You will have the Ability to receive your payments is completely free, a vapulus gateway is very transparent with its fees (0% transaction fees).
- You will get paid once you have fully completed your business profile on vapulus and reached the payout limits. Or the payout time limits.
- Vapulus plugin supports the subscriptions and reoccurring payments.
- Vapulus includes API support, which means customers can pay using Vapulus on mobile devices, within your own mobile applications, or in browsers supporting the AP, with your own business design.
- You will have the Ability to keeps your customers under the dashboard, allowing you to re-communicate with them at any time, and several ways. SMS, email, or share your offers on social media to all your customers base, increasing your business turnover and loyalty.
- This plugin will redirect you to make a vapulus merchant account, Then create for your current WordPress a website ID inside the vapulus dashboard.