Investment Management is a very important way to profit your budget. So if You Interested in investments you should read this next article.
Investment management specialized type of money market business and professional management; for everything related to forms of financial assets Securities; Bonds of bonds, shares Shares, such as real estate assets Assets Real estate, to achieve the highest goals of investment profitability for the benefit of the investor.
Assets or securities Securities: any negotiable Fungible and negotiate business values, and represent a financial instrument replaceable financial value, and are classified as large-scale securities to:
- Debt securities Debt (such as bonds and cash securities Banknotes and debt securities Debentures);
- Stock Equity securities, for example, Common shares Common stocks;
- Derivative contracts Derivative; such as options and futures Forwards, Futures, Options and Swaps Swaps.
The investor may be an individual shareholder, or an integrated entity (scientific body/body productivity …. etc.), a specialist investor may be scientifically and practically in the field of investment project, or direct investment process and its elements in terms of the origin of capital, management and follow-up and guidance, spending and consumption, and then reap the fruits of this investment, any operating funds through investment contracts, and cooperative investment systems Collective investment schemes such as:
- Investment sponsor companies: Insurance Companies, unions Corporations, Savings Pension funds, charities, Charities, educational organizations Educational establishments,
- Private investment: on individual levels, deposits and bank savings, speculation in the stock market …. etc, and investors should search for long-term investment; with the approved investment funds, with financial performance consistent with the previous history of investment.
Administrative areas for investment
Public Finance Management: Generic fund management refers to all types of institutional and individual investments, all forms of institutional investment as well as investment management affairs in the private sector.
Financial Asset Management Asset Management: From the Financial Accounting view Financial accounting: assets are economic resources; with a physical presence (real estate and companies), or immaterial; anything subject to appropriation and control of production value and is a positive economic value (bonds and shares and deposits), and simply, any assets represent the value of property, which can be converted into cash liquid (although the liquid cash is also considered a monetary asset).
Investment management in the field of cooperative investments Collective investments: investment system of collection is a way Investing to invest money along with other investors in order to benefit from the advantages inherent in the work as part of a group, these include features the ability to:
- Appointment of a professional investment manager, in theory, provides a better outlook for returns and modalities of risk management.
- Take advantage of the economic benefits, such as cost-sharing between the shareholders’ group.
- Diversification in Magdiat and investment opportunities for investors; where the best opportunities are available, which are available to individual levels of individual investment, which in theory reduces the risk of investment.
Preventive funds Hedge funds: or “preventive conservative”, an investment fund, used investment policies and tools developed to reap the returns above the average market rate of return, without the same level of risk, and these investments may be long or short-term, and the balancing methods used between buying and selling stock, so that they are undervalued real value, and the administrative policy of the Fund differentiation between commercial options or financial bonds, with the targeting investment opportunities in any market; where targets and always expected to make gains with the lowest possible risk, and the tools you use (preventive conservative ) J:
- financial derivatives.
- futures contracts.
- and trade-offs.