WooCommerce Payment Gateway plugins are basically third-party equipment that permits clients to assess and manner bills for online transactions. It’s an awful lot higher to have an immediate shape of charge than counting on touch paperwork for guide processing. There are several advantages of the use of bills gateways, and with the proper protection capabilities in the vicinity, you may get the maximum out of them.
Top WooCommerce Payment Gateway plugins
The WooCommerce payment gateway plugin for 2Checkout which accept payments from the client. Fully supported with WordPress and WooCommerce latest versions. 2Checkout latest API 2.0 compatible
- Itemized Checkout – will display each item with SKU/ID.
- Pass all billing and shipping data to the 2CO purchase page.
- Enable/Disable Test Mode.
- Credit Card Form on Site Payment.
- PayPal Direct Checkout.
- Skipp Billing and Shipping Section.
- Currency Conversion for Non-supported currencies with live rates.
One of the payment gateway plugins that makes your website ready to use Authorize.net payment gateway to accept credit/debit cards on your WooCommerce store in a safe way. Authorize.net HMAC-SHA512 Compatible version.
Authorize.net is the most widely used a payment gateway to process payments online and accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and other variants of cards.
Few features of this plugin:
- No SSL required.
- No PCI required.
- Easy to install and configure.
- Option to configure success & failure message.
- Safe way to process credit cards and debit cards on WooCommerce using authorize.net SIM.
- This plugin use hosted solution provided by Authorize.net and payment is processed on secured servers of Authorize.net.
- Now with Option to use Authorize the only mode.
Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, PayPal Credit, Google Pay, ApplePay, & Venmo all in one plugin for free. Payment Plugins is an official partner of Braintree & PayPal and has worked closely with them to develop this solution.
- Google Pay.
- Apple Pay.
- PayPal & PayPal Credit.
- Credit Cards.
- Advanced Fraud Tools.
- Add Custom Fees.
- SAQ A PCI Compliant.
- Beautifully designed forms.
- Create your own custom form.
- Integrates with Woocommerce.
- Integrates with Woocommerce Subscriptions 2.0.0+.
- Offer subscriptions without the WooCommerce Subscription plugin.
- Integrations with WooCommerce currency switchers.
- Void transactions.
- Automatic settlement or authorize transactions.
- Issue refunds.
- Dynamic descriptors.
This extension adds on-site credit card checkout functionality on your WooCommerce site. Your customers will enter the credit card on your checkout page (they never leave the site to do the transaction).
The credit card checkout experience offered by this addon is very smooth. The following video shows the credit card checkout experience.
The Stripe Payments plugin allows you to accept credit card payments via Stripe payment gateway on your WordPress site easily. Your customers will be redirected to the “Checkout Result” page after the credit card payment.
- Quick installation and setup.
- Easily take payment for a service from your site via Stripe.
- Sell files, digital goods or downloads using your Stripe merchant account.
- Sell music, video, ebook, PDF or any other digital media files.
- The ultimate plugin to create simple Stripe payment buttons.
- Create buy buttons for your products or services on the fly and embed it anywhere on your site using a user-friendly shortcode.
- Ability to add multiple “Buy Now” buttons to a post/page.
- Allow users to automatically download the digital file after the purchase is complete.
- View purchase orders from your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Accept donation on your WordPress site for a cause.
- Create a stripe payment button widget and add it to your sidebar.
- Ability to collect billing and shipping address of the customer.
- Ability to specify a logo or thumbnail image for the item that will get shown in the stripe payment window.
- Ability to customize the Stripe buy now button text from the shortcode.
- Ability to customize the Stripe buy now button appearance using custom CSS code.
- Ability to specify a custom description for the item/product (this info is captured with the order).
- Option to configure a notification email to be sent to the buyer and seller after the purchase.
- There is an option to allow the customer to enter a custom price amount for your product or service (customer pays what they want).
- Option to accept custom donation amount via Stripe payment gateway.
- Option to collect tax for your products (if applicable).
- Option to collect shipping for your tangible products.
- Option to save the card data on Stripe.
- Ability to have custom thank you page on a per product basis.
- Ability to customize the message on the thank you page using tags.
- Ability to customize the price display with a currency symbol.
- Option to send receipt email to your customers from Stripe for each transaction.
- Option to collect a custom input from your customers for products (useful if you are selling products that need special instructions from the customers).
- Stock control option. You can limit the number of quantity available for a product.
- Option to enable Alipay payments. So your customers can pay using their Alipay accounts.
- Option to enable Terms and Conditions that your customers have to accept before they can make a purchase.
- Ability to configure variable products. You can charge a different amount for different options for the product.
The Woocommerce Vapulus plugin is a simple way to accept payments online. With Vapulus you can accept Visa, MasterCard, and more directly on your store with the Vapulus gateway for WooCommerce, including Payments for mobile and desktop.
- Ability to receive your payments is completely free, a vapulus gateway is very transparent with its fees (0% transaction fees)
- You will get paid once you have fully completed your business profile on vapulus and reached the payout limits. Or the payout time limits.
- Vapulus plugin supports the subscriptions and reoccurring payments.
- Vapulus includes API support, which means customers can pay using Vapulus on mobile devices, within your own mobile applications, or in browsers supporting the AP, with your own business design.
- Ability to keeps your customers under the dashboard, allowing you to re-communicate with them at any time, and several ways. SMS, email, or share your offers on social media to all your customers base, increasing your business turnover and loyalty.
- This plugin will redirect you to make a vapulus merchant account, Then create for your current WordPress a website ID inside vapulus dashboard