Digital marketing is no less important than traditional marketing but is sometimes more important than it is as a result of the development of certain types of businesses that are fully based on digital marketing. So let’s begin…
What is Digital Marketing?
Is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
The use of the Internet and other digital media and technology to support ‘modern marketing’ has given rise to a bewildering range of labels and jargon created by both academics and professionals. It has been called digital marketing, Internet marketing, e-marketing, and web marketing, and these alternative terms have varied through time…
Digital Marketing is the term most frequently used today, as we can see from these digital marketing definitions, so that is the term we focus on.
What is the digital marketing process?
Is a broad term to explain any number of steps you take to achieve a digital strategy. The process varies from one company to another, but we will explain here the process used in most companies…
- Visibility: In digital marketing, visibility is to get you visible on the web or social media or any digital marketing platforms, a place where your potential customer can gather information about you.
- Planning: the fundamental management function, which involves deciding beforehand, what is to be done, when is it to be done, how it is to be done and who is going to do it. It is an intellectual process which lays down an organization’s objectives and develops various courses of action, by which the organization can achieve those objectives.
- Create: in this stage takes the planning stage and turns it into a tangible product. Concepts are produced, reviewed and refined with the end goal of producing an innovative solution to the problem.
- Lead Generation: Once you engage people, you generate leads. It can be micro or macro leads. Now, what is micro and macro leads?
– Micro leads are those lead which although have been filled up by people however they are not interested in buying your product at that point in time.
– Macro leads are those leads in which the person is more interested to buy and they have filled up an important lead.
Once you convert, it results in sales. You generate micro leads, you nurture them and convert into macro leads, and then you nurture your macro leads and convert them into sales.
- Measurement: Measurement is the crucial element in creating long-term successful Digital Marketing Solutions. Once a project has been launched we provide detailed analytics reports on its progress. These reports are analyzed to determine how refinements can be made to a solution in order to further improve its effectiveness.
- Optimize: At these stage solutions are found and configured to suit the problems we encountered in the previous stages
- Retention: Retention is getting the same customer back to your website and selling again. You can do this through email marketing, remarketing and so on.