Snapchat statistics also showed data, where the user was able to know the Audience Insights data as the male and female ratio, the age group of followers, their interests, and their geographic location.
The meaning of the above is that as a marketer you are able to study the level of impact of your campaigns and identify the category you want to target based on interests, age, or location. You can also monitor the days and the level of storytelling to focus on the account’s peak times, and make the most of each marketing campaign
The Most Important Statistics Snapchat in 2019
- Total number of monthly active users 300 million.
- Total daily active users 190 million.
- Percentage of users of social media in the United States who use Snapchat 18%.
- The number of daily generated snapshots (images and videos): 3 billion.
- Average time spent per user on a daily basis: 30+ minutes.
- Percentage of users (18-24 years) in the United States: 78%.
- Snapchat number is the active monthly user in the US and Canada.
- The daily Snapchat views of the video are over $ 10 billion.
Statistics of Snapchat Demographics
- 75% of Snapchat users are under 34 years old.
- 90% of Snapchat users are 13-24 years old.
- Nearly 70% of Snapchat users are female.
- About 63% of Snapchat users access the platform daily. 30% of US Internet users regularly use Snapchat.
- People under the age of 25 use Snapchat for an average of 40 minutes per day, more than the latest Instagram statistics for the same demographic.
- 50% of male college students share personal photos at Snapchat, and the highest number is for female college students. 77% to be accurate.
- 45% of Snapchat users are between 18 and 24 years old.
- 71% of Snapchat users aged 18-24 are using Snapchat several times a day.
- There are more than 25% of smartphone users in the UK on Snapchat, in Norway, the number is up to 50%.
Ireland, Saudi Arabia and Sweden have the highest penetration rates for their population over the age of 16.
Financial Statistics of Snapchat
- In the first quarter of 2019, Snapchat reported that it had achieved $ 320.4 million.
- Snapchat is investing $ 250 million from a Saudi prince, up from 2.3% in 2018.
- Snapchat makes $ 1.68 average revenue per user in Q1 2019. Snapchat’s biggest expense, coupled with payroll,
- Came in the costs of Amazon AWS and Google Cloud, estimated at $ 125-150 million.
- Snapchat has applied for an IPO which the company has estimated at $ 25 billion.
- Active Snapchaters open the application 25 times each day.
- More than 400 million Snap stories are created per day.
- More than 60% of active Snapchatters create new content on a daily basis.
- On average, people spend 34.5 minutes a day at Snapchat and send 34.1 messages a day.
- It will take 10 years to see all the photos that have been shared on Snapchat in the last hour.
- A custom geographic filter can be seen at 40 to 60% of the daily Snapchatters.
- By the time I saw it, it was possible to share other photos worth 880,000 years.
- More than 20,000 photos are shared every second.
- 528,000 are sent every minute.
- As of May 15, 2018, the longest Snapchat series is 1,154 frames.