In the United States, the concept of Online payment has spread significantly, which has led to the emergence of many online payment gateways. we will give you in this article Online Payment Gateways in the USA in details.
Online Payment Gateways in USA
It can be thought of as a ‘cryptocurrency payment solution/platform’ that enables users to easily make transactions that involve varying amounts of bitcoin/altcoin payments. The company was founded in the year 2014 and has since become a market leader in this field. They have over 10,000+ registered companies/vendors who actively make use of their platform and are located all around the globe. features of GoUrl.io:
- It provides 100% free open source platform.
- 0% transaction fees and no extra charges.
- Obtain Bitcoin/Altcoin on your website.
- No need to provide bank account details.
- No identity required to initiate.
- Payments automatically forwarded into your wallets.
- Feasible to convert USD/EUR/etc.
- No risk, No Chargebacks.
- JSON/JQuery- personalize bitcoin payment box.
- Pay-Per-Product- trade your products for bitcoin, Dogecoin etc online on the website.
- Pay-Per-Download – earn money on file downloads or other content from the website.
- Pay-Per-Post – sell rights to post on your website.
- Pay-Per-Registration – earn money on website registration.
- Pay-Per-Membership – trade your premium membership.
- Working with third-party plugins- WooCommerce etc
- Direct Payments to your website users.
- Affiliate program.
- In the integration of Bitcoin Gateway, you can avail free support.
It is a provider of payment technologies and merchant services, based in Boston, Massachusetts. The company enables payments in physical stores and mobile locations, as well as e-commerce. Cayan ranks among the largest merchant acquirers in the United States. Cayan Features:
- Online, on-the-go and in-store payment processing.
- E-signature capturing and storage.
- Signed document capturing and storage.
- Credit cards, debit cards and chip cards.
- Real-time reporting.
- EMV transactions.
- PCI Level-1 compliant.
- P2P encryption.
- On-screen agreements.
- Line-item display.
- SGIS compliant.
- FSA.HSA compliant.
- ACH check transactions.
- Recurring Billing.
- Mobile payments.
- Gift card management.
- Sales reporting.
- Splash screen ads.
- Customer behaviour tracking.
It provides online financial services such as payment solutions for online storefronts, direct payments, post-purchase payments and more. Klarna Checkout is a new solution from the Swedish invoice payment provider, that enables online retailers to offer their customers all the popular payment methods in one payment solution. Klarna Features:
- Pay later: With this “try before you buy” option, you shop online, receive your purchase and try it for 30 days. If you return the item, or keep it and pay the full balance within the trial period, you won’t pay interest.
- Pay over time: This option, which Klarna calls “slice it,” gives you a line of credit to buy products online and pay for them over time, similar to using a credit card.
- Pay in instalments: Klarna also offers a payment plan called “slice it in 4” that allows you to pay for a purchase in four equal instalments.
It is a technology company based in San Francisco, California. Its software allows individuals and businesses to make and receive payments over the Internet. Stripe provides the technical, fraud prevention, and banking infrastructure required to operate online payment systems. Stripe features:
- Custom UI Toolkit.
- Embeddable Checkout.
- Clean Canvas.
- Open-Source Plugin.
- Payment Options.
- Mobile Customer Interface.
It is the payment processing and merchant acquiring business of JPMorgan Chase. Paymentech payment platforms support businesses of all sizes to process payments, including credit, debit, and digital, alternative, mobile payment options. Chase Paymentech features:
- Orbital Virtual Terminal allows you to manage online, telephone, or mail order payments through your Internet browser.
- Paymentech Online allows multi-channel and large e-commerce merchants to manage their account online.
- Proprietary Software.
- Chase Paymentech.
It is an online payment processing service that is owned by Amazon. Launched in 2007, Amazon Pay uses the consumer base of Amazon.com and focuses on giving users the option to pay with their Amazon accounts on external merchant websites. Amazon Pay features:
- Inline Checkout.
- Automatic Payments.
- Fraud Protection.
- Merchant Website Integration.
It is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal features:
- Accept Payments Online.
- Barcode Scanning.
- Bill Me Later.
- Credit Card Reader.
- Express Checkout.
- Inventory Tracking.
- Mobile Card Reader.
- Online Invoicing.
It is a handy suite of credit card processing services that cater to all industries and businesses, whether you are running a B2B, B2G, eCommerce, small or medium-sized enterprise. With BluePay, users benefit from credit card processing solutions that are built with the best technology, expertise, and experience so that these products meet the varying needs of all business types. BluePay features:
- Credit card integration.
- Recurring Billing.
- ACH payments.
- Secure hosted payment forms.
- Level II processing.
It is an American multinational financial services company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with central offices throughout the United States. It is the world’s fourth-largest bank by market capitalization and the third largest bank in the US by total assets. Wells Fargo Features:
- Support for employees’ financial wellness, which can enhance their productivity and reduce stress.
- Enhance participation in company initiatives, such as direct deposit.
- A Wells Fargo representative to serve as a single point of contact for the program.
- Customized materials to promote the company’s program benefits.
- No cost to the business.
- In-person financial education workshops were available and with company permission.
- Financial Health bankers are available by phone to assist with savings and strengthening credit needs.
- Webinars on current economic topics and analysis.
- Access to mobile and online courses, interactive tools and resources available 24/7.
a private company offers technology and services for merchants that wish to accept payment in Bitcoin and other digital currencies the Service. GoCoin Features:
- Don’t turn down paying customers.
- Super simple integrations.
- No chargebacks and low fees.
- Rockstar customer support.
- Enterprise-grade, boutique size.