Digital marketing has become more prevalent in the past few years and all the organizations have been using it to market their products. It also has many forms of marketing through social networking sites, content marketing and other forms of digital marketing. Among these marketing methods is using Influencers.
Influencer marketing is a form of marketing which focuses on influential people rather than the target market. It identifies the individuals who have influence over potential customers and orients marketing activities around these influencers. They have many types: Micro, Mega, and Micro.
In this article, we will discuss Mega Vs Micro Vs Macro influencers.
Micro, Macro and Mega Influencers Differences
The Following paragraphs we will show you Mega Vs Micro Vs Macro influencers. at first, we will discuss Micro Vs Macro influencers then discuss mega influencer.
They do not necessarily have to be followed by many people who publish products because they use them and love them not for the sake of corporate propaganda. These are former clients, to the supporters of modest social media.
They have gained credibility which leads to loyal followers. It’s easier for a user to engage, interact and relate to a Micro Influencer than to the brand itself. This tier boasts a following under 10K. This type has many advantages:
- Increased Trust consumers are more likely to follow recommendations from a micro-influencer because of their relatable nature.
- High Engagement engagements increase. Influencers with followings under 10,000 have an engagement rate between 4% and 8%, whereas influencers with over one million drop to 1.7%.
- Low Cost you may have to partner with more micro-influencers to gain the reach of an internet heavyweight, the cost is substantially lower.
The spread of social media has led to the emergence of new personalities have a great impact on the community and have many followers interested in the material they provide. Their content is usually high-quality and is comprised of a focused passion or topic.
Macro Influencers are as relatable and approachable as Micro Influencers and their engagement is awesome too.T his tier boasts the following range between 10K and 999K. Key advantages of working with macro-influencers are:
- Targeted Reach has a high reach in specific markets and allows marketers to tap into a large portion of a target audience.
- Content Quality Their content’s finesse leaves ample opportunity to leverage in amplification efforts across social, web, broadcast and even out-of-home.
- Accessibility is easier to connect with than A-listers. Whether they have an agent or self-manage, they are actively seeking new opportunities.
Celebrities followed by many followers may be artists, singers or others. They are known for a large, but passive audience. Mega influencers will partner with brands, but their stardom comes with a hefty price tag. This tier boasts a following under 10K. Key advantages of working with Mega influencers:
- Explosive Reach is huge. With such a variety of consumers following their channels, partnering with mega influencers is the perfect way to raise brand awareness across the masses.
- Halo Affect Acting as global trendsetters, mega influencers can take a brand and transform it into a movement.
- Professionalism always has agents. Marketers will nearly never deal directly with the influencer, but a team who specializes in paid endorsements.