Sales Funnel is the visual representation of the customer journey, depicting the sales process from awareness to action. As the funnel narrows at each stage, prospects drop off so that fewer and few potential customers left. The objective of an efficient sales and marketing process is to improve the conversion rate at each stage of the funnel so that more customers make it through the full funnel. Well, now we will discuss key sales funnel.
Key Sales Funnel Stages
Awareness This is the introductory phase where they are learning who you are, what you do, and how you are unique. Some of the tools to get the word out for your brand include.
- SEMRush It offers competitive intelligence, keyword research, backlink analysis, anchor text reports, and traffic analytics.
- Ahrefs It’s very similar to SEMRush but offers just a bit more in-depth reporting and a few additional services.
- Buffer Social media marketing is an important way to help people discover your brand. Buffer saves you some time by enabling you to post updates to multiple social media channels all at once.
- Hootsuite is an alternative to Buffer. It offers a few more bells and whistles but doesn’t let you play for free.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator With the LinkedIn Sales Navigator, you can take marketing on that social media site to the next level by finding lead recommendations that are tailor-fit to your business.
Interest the prospect actively looks for solutions to their problems and a way to achieve these goals. They express an interest in your product or service, follows you on social media and subscribes to your list. there are some tools that you can use to prevent the big one from getting away.
- Unbounce Once you get prospects to your website, the last thing you want is for them to bounce away from it, hence the name Unbounce.
- CrazyEgg Ever wonder how people use your site? If so, then you should visit CrazyEgg to view heat maps that show where people are clicking on your various pages.
- Visual Website Optimizer It uses heat maps to show you which design elements on your site are getting the most attention.
Evaluation your prospect is evaluating you, your company, and your products and services. They are also looking at other options to see how you compare to them. At this stage of the sales funnel, people are taking a very keen interest in your product or service. You’ve almost closed the sale, but you’re not quite there yet. some tools to help you reach that goal when customers are in this stage.
- Animoto A great way to convince reluctant prospects that you’ve got a great product or service is with the magic of video.
- Jing If you’re running a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business, you might want to show people how to use your service with software that records your screen.
- Wyzowl Another tool that helps you put a tutorial in video format is Wyzowl.
Intent your prospect has made a decision to buy from you, but the deal hasn’t closed yet. They plan to buy but want to make sure your quote or proposal encompass everything they need at a price they are willing to pay. Here, you are negotiating terms or finalizing your proposal. some tools to help you build a positive relationship with prospective customers.
- AWeber It’s often the case that you’ll let people try your service for free for a limited time. Of course, as a good marketer, you’ll ask for their email in exchange for the free trial membership.
- GoToWebinar You’ve got a list of prospects, now how do you prove to them that you’re knowledgeable in your field? One way to do that is with a webinar.
- Salesforce It’s arguably the case that the go-to tool for managing people who are stuck somewhere in the middle of the sales funnel is Salesforce.
- Insightly If you’re running a startup that doesn’t have a whole lot of seed money, you might need a more affordable alternative to Salesforce.
Purchase the deal is closed and your prospect is now your new customer. This is the honeymoon phase and presents the best opportunity to ask for referrals. The corresponding pipeline stage is closing the deal. some tools that will make it easier to put cash in your bank account.
- Flagship Merchant Services is considered by many to be one of the best in the business. It’s used by some big names, including Subway, Avon, and Verizon.
- PayPal Set up a business account and enable your customers to pay with money out of their own PayPal accounts. It’s one of the easiest ways to generate income online.
- WooCommerce you get the best of both worlds an e-commerce solution that sits right on top of WordPress, the world’s most popular content management system.