Naturally, there is no entrepreneurial process or company can become established and grow without a customer market. And of course, This is at the core of marketing. So Entrepreneurs must realize the Importance of Marketing in Entrepreneurship.
Importance of Marketing in Entrepreneurship
1- Consumer Need
In general, marketing is identifying the particular wants and needs of customers, and then going about satisfying those clients better than the competitors.
– Marketing is an opportunity for people with entrepreneurial skill, insight and highest awareness of how to effectively reach potential customers, successfully promote their products and make it most appealing to a greater number of consumers.
– Marketing is all about finding the right people to persuade services. It includes such diverse disciplines like sales, public relations, pricing, packaging, and distribution. It includes such diverse disciplines like sales, public relations, pricing, packaging, and distribution.
– The most innovative ideas, the greatest products or superior services succeed only when they are marketed in the context of people’s perceptions. People have their own unique perceptions of the world based on their belief system.
2-relate the Consumer with the Brand
As social media has evolved and has become an important part of the consumer experience, successful companies have demonstrated a continuous involvement in social media, participating with timely campaigns aimed at their audiences.
3- Getting product Out
Using marketing to promote your product, service and company provide your business with a chance of being discovered by prospective customers. For a business to succeed, the product or service it provides must be known to potential buyers.
you have to use marketing strategies to create product or service awareness. Without marketing, your potential customers may never be aware of your business offerings and your business may not be given the opportunity to progress and succeed.
4- Higher Sales
Once your product, service or company gets on the radar screen of your prospects, it increases your chances that consumers will make a purchase. As awareness becomes a reality, it is also the point where new customers start to spread the word, telling friends and family about this amazing new product they discovered.
In short, Marketing strategies encompass these activities:
- Determining the need for a product through consumer research and by observing and quantifying sales patterns of similar goods in the marketplace
- Modifying existing products or creating new products to match consumer wants and needs
- Determining how best to reach potential customers to make them aware of your products and to persuade them to buy them
- Creating marketing campaigns based on your determinations of the most effective way of reaching customers
- Confirming customer relationships via follow-up sales campaigns and loyalty programs