Affiliate marketing is an advertising model where a company pays compensation to generate traffic or leads to the company’s products and services. it’s a type of performance-based marketing.it has increased in prominence with the internet age.
Now, Do you ask yourself how I can be an affiliate marketer? This article will put you in the first way to be an affiliate marketer.
Steps to be Affiliate Marketer
Choose Niche you’ll need to decide which niche you’re going to target. you could ask yourself when determining your niche some questions.
- What topics am I already passionate about?
- Is there money in this niche?
- What topic could I see myself easily writing about?
- Is there room in this niche for another affiliate marketer?
- Are there affiliate programs available in this niche?
Research Affiliate Programs Choose an affiliate program When choosing an affiliate program you must ask yourself some questions
- What type of merchants uses the program network?
- How much commission are you likely to make from the products?
- Do you want to be associated with the products and services?
- What kind of support does the program provide?
Build a Site You need to follow a few steps to have your site up and running
- Buy a domain.
- Purchase and set up hosting.
- Install WordPress.
- Install your theme.
- Create content
Produce Excellent Content
Your goal for your site will be to establish it as an authority site in your niche, and the main way to do this is to consistently produce unique, high-quality content. This could consist of
- Product reviews.
- Blog posts that address common problems, questions or issues relevant to your target market.
- Evergreen content.
- Informational products.
Build an Audience Building an audience for your site will, in some ways such as
- Promote your content via social media.
- Guest post on high-traffic blogs.
- Build an email list.
- Use basic SEO techniques to increase search engine traffic to your site.
- Invest in paid advertising.
Promote Affiliate Offers You can promote your offers in a number of ways.
- Product reviews.
- Banner ads.
- In-text content links.
- Email promotions.
- Discounts and giveaways.
Rinse, Lather, and Repeat.
Affiliate Marketing Programs
-Google Affiliate Network.
Biggest Success Factors
- Choosing the right niche.
- Finding topics where people would be interested in a product/service.
- SEO: getting consistent traffic by writing awesome content about your keywords.
- Adding an HTML table of contents to every article (encourages longer content, organization, and even a chance to get a jump to links in Google.
- Gathering Facebook polls, Tweets, other proof on why they should choose my affiliate.
- The patience took to write content for many months even when I wasn’t getting paid.
How much Can you earn from affiliate marketing
There are five earning brackets in this industry.
- Affiliate Apprentice – Losing money.
- Low-Level Affiliate – Anywhere from $0/day up to $300/day.
- Intermediate Affiliate – Anywhere from $300/day up to $3,000/day.
- High-Level Affiliate – Anything above $3,000/day.
- The ‘Bag of Dicks’ Affiliate – who considers anything less than $10,000/day to be ‘doing it wrong’.