India has become one of the most developed countries of technology and of course, led to the emergence of the concept of electronic payment and thus emerged electronic payment gateway that helps people to carry out their financial transactions easily. This article will explain the best and most important electronic payment gateway in India.
Payment Gateway in India
It is a Mumbai-based startup that has come up with a payment solution built in India for Indians. With Instamojo, anyone can quickly create a payment link and share it on their website, social media, email etc. One can receive net banking, credit card or debit card payments. InstaMojo Payment Gateway features:
- don’t support international Payment / Credit card.
- don’t support Multi-Currency Only INR.
- Zero Withdrawal Fees.
- Settlement days: 3 days.
- Customer Support: Their IVR system clearly says that they are closed over weekends.
- Documentation required: Documentation list you can see after signing up with them.
- No of Days to start a transaction: You can start receiving payment after simple signup with your email. Types of Credit Card Accepted:
- Supported eCommerce CMS System: All major ones such as Magento, Prestashop, Opencart etc.
- Mobile App Integration: Not available as of now.
It is a Commerce Service Provider, authorized as a Master Merchant, by Indian financial institutions, to appoint Sub Merchants, to accept and validate Internet payments via Credit Card, and Net banking facilities from the Sub Merchant’s (your) customers in real-time. CCAvenue Payment gateway features:
- Smart Dynamic Switching.
- iFrame Integration.
- Multiple Currency Support.
- Invoice Payments.
- Marketing Tools.
- Dynamic Event Notifications.
Currencies supported by CCAvenue Payment Gateway are:
- Indian Rupee.
- Singapore Dollar.
- Pound Sterling.
- American Dollar.
- Omani Rial.
- Bahraini Dinar.
- UAE Dirham.
- Canadian Dollar.
- Swiss Franc.
- Sri Lankan Rupee.
- Malaysian Ringgit.
- Qatari Riyal.
- Hong Kong Dollar.
- Kuwaiti Dinar.
- Bangladesh Taka.
- New Zealand Dollar.
- Australian Dollar.
- Nepalese Rupee.
- Chinese Yuan Renminbi.
- Japanese Yen.
- Kenyan Shilling.
- Mauritius Rupee.
- Philippine Peso.
- Saudi Riyal.
- South African Rand.
It is a global company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal claims to have processed 4 billion payments including 1 billion mobile in 2014. Over 173 million customers use Paypal on a regular basis. PayPal Payment Gateway features:
- Accept Payments Online.
- Barcode Scanning.
- Bill Me Later.
- Credit Card Reader.
- Express Checkout.
- Inventory Tracking.
- Mobile Card Reader.
- Online Invoicing.
It is the first Indian merchant account provider to achieve the PCI DSS 3.0 standards of compliance. It is also certified by security and process adherence followed and audited by ISO 27001- 2013 standard. Therefore it is one of the most secured online service providers in the world. EBS Payment Gateway features:
- International Payment / Credit card Support: EBS Payment gateway accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express, JCB & Diners cards issued around the world.
- Withdrawal Fees: Free of cost.
- Settlement days: Settlement takes place within 2-3 days. Their committed structure is T=+2 that is transaction date + 2 days of lag for settlement.
- Customer Support: Not available over weekends.
- Documentation required:
- No of Days to start a transaction.
- Supported eCommerce CMS Systems.
- Mobile App Integration: Windows, iOS and Andriod.
EBS Currency Support, EBS Payment Gateway supports 11 major foreign currencies:
- Indian Rupee (INR).
- American Dollar (USD).
- British Pound (GBP).
- Euro (Eur).
- Arab Emirates Dinar (AED).
- Qatari Rial (QAR).
- Omani Rial (OMR).
- Canadian Dollar (CAD).
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD).
- Singapore Dollar (SGD).
- Australian Dollar (AUD).
It is India’s first Onmi Channel Payment platform, founded by tech and banking veterans Sharad Hegde, C S Prasad and Ritesh Agarwal. fonePaisa serves B2B, B2C use cases and also builts customized large payment solutions. fonePaisa payment gateway features:
- Negotiable annual maintenance Charges.
- Negotiable Setup fees.
- Allow International Payment / Credit card Support.
- Multi-Currency Support.
- No Withdrawal Fees.
- Settlement days, T+2 business days.
- Customer Support options: Email, WhatsApp, Phone call.
- Documentation required: Depends on the nature of business- business KYC and more.
- No of Days to start the transaction: 2 business days.
- Supported eCommerce CMS System: WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Opencart, PrestaShop, WHCMS.
- Mobile App Integration: iOS and Android.
It is India’s only Bulk payouts and Payment gateway company. It provides the widest range of payment options. Cashfree payment gateway features:
- International Cards.
- T + 2 settlement.
- Saved Card Vault.
- Dynamic Descriptors.
- Multi-Currency Support.
- Dynamic Routing.
- Subscription ( Recurring bill solution).
it is an innovative Payment Service Provider with over 100 payment options, 15 million + transactions, 4500+ strong merchants across the country. Features of Atom Paynetz payment gateway are:
- International Payment / Credit card Support: Not supported
- Domestic Credit Cards supported: Visa, Master, AMEX, Diners, JCB, Discover
- Don’t Multi-Currency Support.
- Zero Withdrawal Fees
- Settlement days: in T+2 days
- The Telephone number and chat facility on their website do not work to go to the Contact page and use the numbers to connect with Atom Paynetz Payment Gateway service sales team.
- Documentation required: Business Registration documents mostly and a PO.
- Within 5-6 days, provided all documents are provided as and when asked for.
- Supported eCommerce CMS Systems: All major CMS supported such as Magento, WooCommerce, Prestashop.
- Mobile App Integration: Only Android as of now.
It is an Indian e-commerce payment system and digital wallet company, based out of NOIDA SEZ, India. PayTM Payment Gateway features:
- Payment Bank. It is a Payment bank.
- Easy Account Opening.
- No Minimum Balance.
- Free Online Transaction.
- No Penalty For Breaking FD.
- Free SMS Alert.
- Rupay Debit Card, International Payment Not Possible.
- No Cheque, No DD.
It is one of the largest payment gateway solutions service provider in India. DirecPay payment gateway features:
- Our Features.
- Security Features.
- IVR Payment Solutions.
- Pre-Integrated Shopping Carts.
- Recapture Abandoned Transactions.
- Multi-Bank EMI.
- Stored Card.
- Mobile Checkout.