Customer Marketing Analytics is a solution for gaining customer insights to deliver superior customer experiences tailored to customers’ preferences and needs. Understanding marketing analytics allows marketers to be more efficient at their jobs and minimize wasted web marketing money.
Benefits of Customer Marketing Analytics
Increasing customer loyalty is the result of consistently positive emotional experience, physical attribute-based satisfaction and perceived value of an experience, which includes the product or services. Consider who you yourself are loyal to.
Increasing customer retention rates it refers to the activities and actions companies and organizations take to reduce the number of customer defections. The goal of customer retention programs is to help companies retain as many customers as possible, often through customer loyalty and brand loyalty initiatives.
Increasing customer lifetime value it is a prediction of the net profit attributed to the entire future relationship with a customer by calculating average purchase value.
Knowing which customers are in danger of churning refers to when a customer ceases his or her relationship with a company. Online businesses typically treat a customer as churned once a particular amount of time has elapsed since the customer’s last interaction with the site or service.
Delivering the right message at the right time on the right channel it will increase brand reaching to the customer and benefit the brand.
Gaining a complete view of customers across channels to know how to target your customer in the right way.
Becoming customer-centric and proactive rather than reactive resolve issues before they become problems. In some cases, you can be so successful with proactive customer service that you can solve problems before customers even realize they exist.
Personalizing interactions with customers Create consumer-centric campaigns with omnichannel marketing supported by social media and payment options to boost sales, customer loyalty.
Engaging customers in real time by some steps you could Engage Better With Your Customers.
- Develop Emotional Connections.
- Build a Community or Forum.
- Hold a Contest.
- Use Technology to Your Advantage.
- Make Your Customers a Part of the Team.
- Share Exclusive Content or Offers.
- Create a Product Tour.
- Host An Event.
Gaining actionable insight it is a term in data analytics and big data for information that can be acted upon or information that gives enough insight into the future that the actions that should be taken become clear for decision makers. to spot an actionable insight
- Alignment: Insights should be closely tied to key business goals.
- Context: You need to understand why insight is important or unique.
- Relevance: If insights aren’t directed to the right decision makers, they might not get the consideration they deserve.
- Specificity: An insight is incomplete unless it explains why something has happened.
- Novelty: Successful insights will challenge or evolve our current beliefs and reveal new patterns.