In the near future, more companies and institutions will go to spend more on digital marketing for advertising services, this will increase the demand for digital marketing jobs and here we will offer you the highest and most trend paths in this field Which will be the most influential and widespread in 2019.
1. UI/ UX Designers (user interface/user experience) design how to display the product and how to interact with it, measure, and optimize Web-based interfaces such as sites, applications, and games and consider all aspects of the user experience to observe users behaviours, solve end-users’ problems, improve ease of use and achieve the best user experience.
2. Data scientist/ Analysts Collect, organize, extract required data, remove damaged ones and interpret statistical information to make it useful and valuable to individuals, companies, and institutions. Implement an analysis process to evaluate the quality of the data, determine the meaning of the data, and provide an extra check of data and submit it the management to communicate findings to business goals and participate in decision-making and problem solution.
3. SEO/ SEM Specialists (Search Engine Optimization/ Search Engine Marketing) responsible for planning, performing and managing organic and paid SEO strategy for a target website’s ranking, web marketing, web analytics, Content creation and optimization for websites, blogs, and other digital platforms to generate traffic, Set up and manage link building and keyword strategy.
4. Email Marketing experts responsible for using email communication tools to market a service or a product and launch successful campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters to increase brand awareness. Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements, Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts.
5. Content Managers & Strategists responsible for developing a content strategy deliverables across a project life cycle based on a company’s or client’s business objectives and a customer’s or end user’s needs. conducting content and gap analyses process.
6. Video marketing managers responsible for all activities associated with setting a video marketing program that aligns with organization goals and consistent with the brand, planning, producing and distribution of video content to generate engage and captivate the target audience.
7. PPC Search Experts (Pay per click) are experts in paid internet advertising campaigns, they are responsible for administering, planning and optimizing Pay Per Click media strategies which contribute to the goals and targeted success, analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions.
8. Chief Growth Officer/ CGO (Client Marketing Director) responsible for optimizing businesses growth and profits by supervising the planning, development, implementation of the organization’s Marketing, Sales, Product, and Finance processes. developing plans and executing projects and initiatives to advance and ensure financial stability.
the CGO plays critical roles in the organization: the trusted advisor to the CEO, the accomplished brand builder with profit and loss experience, the internal connector who aligns conflicting agendas, the provider of an end-to-end view of the business, a consumer-centric portfolio approach to organic and inorganic growth and A strategic vision for long-term growth.
9. Performance Marketer is responsible for all aspects of spending money in marketing, advertising, and workflow, managing digital projects, including online planning and insight, online promotions, content production such as videos, online advertising, web building, and design, and social media. runs high-quality programs, campaigns, and activities across business platforms. ensures that projects are delivered within the marketing department in a timely manner and that they are always in line with business guidelines, quality standards and objectives. exploring opportunities that will appropriate to expand in business through online and offline marketing channels.
10. Marketing Tech and Automation responsible for the technical operations that support all of the marketing strategies, process, measurement, and governance. automating all the customer communication flows across the funnel. development of standard and custom reports, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), dashboards and processes to track progress and improve marketing effectiveness.