Six months ago, the economy was roaring. Stock prices were rising, interest rates remained low, unemployment declined. A few months later, those indicators were going in opposite directions. Now, it’s hard to say from day to day where we are.
I am optimistic that the current situation is short-term and that the long-term prospects are for growth and for good times. But this does not mean that there will be no drops, sometimes deep, along the way. The question is: are you positioned to take advantage of the good times and navigate in the bad?
You must expect one and the other. Fortunately, there are “shifts” to take that will serve you well during both.
1. Get out of debt. The faster, the better. You can not take advantage of opportunities when you’re in debt. And there are opportunities in both good times and bad times. In both cases, the debt prevents you from taking advantage of the opportunities that arise. In evil, it magnifies the negative, while the cost of money increases and the service of debt becomes an ever increasing part of your expenses.
2. Think globally. We can no longer afford to think and act locally. We must have a larger one
vision. We need to think about how our vocation, our business and our industry will operate in a global economy, because it already does.
3. Be entrepreneurial. This is the age of the free agent. Even if we are and we intend to continue working in a company or a larger organization, we must at least think like an entrepreneur. We must be “in-trepreneurs”. Seniority and experience do not have the value it has done. Producing results – and profits – is what matters.
4. Become a capitalist. The wealthy assets, the rest of their liabilities – things that cost money to own and maintain. Capitalism is not a dirty word. A capitalist, by definition, is someone who owns goods – goods that produce income. Inventories, equipment and activities are assets that generate income. In America, 80% of all millionaires are self-produced. Be one of them.
5. Be flexible. Things are moving at a rapid pace. This requires adaptability. Things will not remain the same, nor will they return as before. We must be willing to change directions quickly. It is dodging and weaving time. It is time to embrace change. Shift happens!
ما هى VAPULUS ؟
VAPULUS هي وسيلة دفع وتسويق عن طريق الهاتف وأقوى مزوّد حلول مدفوعات في الشرق الأوسط و جنوب افريقيا،
تقوم بتزويد الخدمة لكلا من رواد الأعمال والأفراد واضعين نصب أعيننا توفير
تجربة دفع رائعة للتاجر المصحوبة بمميزات التسويق الرقمي والتحليلات، حيث تتنوع وسائل الدفع الرقمي،
فإن نظام التشغيل يقبل بطاقات الصراف الآلي وبطاقات الإئتمان و المحافظ الرقمية علي حدٍ سواء،
مما يتيح الفرصة لتوفير خدماتنا لفئة الغير متعاملين مع البنوك بحرية.
تطبيق VAPULUS عبر الهاتف يمنح مستخدميه إمكانية الشراء عبر الانترنت والشراء من داخل المحال التجارية
ودفع فواتيرهم بالطريقة المفضلة لديهم من خلال الهاتف أو الجهاز اللوحي أو الحاسب الشخصي.