Each specific sector has a variety of requirements that an employee must meet.
In looking for jobs as sales professionals,
how do you prepare yourself for a competitive environment?
Here are some useful tips you could perform in finding the right job
and during the interview.
1) Research: to be prepared on the interview, it is necessary to know
in advance the important facts of the company.
* Internet is one of the best ways to search for information and most
companies provide their own websites.
Study the content of the company’s website; know their background,
goals and information on top executives.
* Using search engines on the Internet, you can also get news and more information
on the progress of the company, on the projects and past issues and on the
organizations to which the company belongs.
* Examine the chart of the company’s stock market. Since most of the
shares are publicly traded, it is possible to examine the price of recent
shares and to know the difficulties of their market over the last few years.
Knowing the strengths and weaknesses of the company will help you in the interview.
* Learn as much information as possible about your competitors.
When you read articles on the market space, you will find out who
controls the market and you can discover the company’s competitors.
Having this knowledge could help you during the
interview as you may be able to justify how the company is better
than its current competitors.
2) Attitude: having the right attitude for the interview and the job itself would ensure that the position is yours.
* Most successful sales professionals have a unique energy that you can feel.
It commands a presence and attracts everyone’s attention. Be energetic about work
* Be enthusiastic. Since you have done your research on the company and
its competitors, the interviewers will appreciate your enthusiasm and
interest in the position.
3) Preparation: the position you want may be yours as long as you
present yourself prepared.
* Create a presentation by researching the company’s products and services.
Be ready to speak directly and intelligently on the company field.
* Provide statistics and facts related to the industry in the presentation.
This shows that not only are you enthusiastic about the job, but you are also
aware of the conditions in the industry.
* The fact of sales is all based on numbers.
If you are asked about your numbers, simply provide them with production reports,
past work lists or a W-2 form of your annual revenue.
By successfully performing these basic steps, your sales job could be
yours in a simple handshake.
ما هى VAPULUS ؟
VAPULUS هي وسيلة دفع وتسويق عن طريق الهاتف وأقوى مزوّد حلول مدفوعات في الشرق الأوسط و جنوب افريقيا،
تقوم بتزويد الخدمة لكلا من رواد الأعمال والأفراد واضعين نصب أعيننا توفير
تجربة دفع رائعة للتاجر المصحوبة بمميزات التسويق الرقمي والتحليلات، حيث تتنوع وسائل الدفع الرقمي،
فإن نظام التشغيل يقبل بطاقات الصراف الآلي وبطاقات الإئتمان و المحافظ الرقمية علي حدٍ سواء،
مما يتيح الفرصة لتوفير خدماتنا لفئة الغير متعاملين مع البنوك بحرية.
تطبيق VAPULUS عبر الهاتف يمنح مستخدميه إمكانية الشراء عبر الانترنت والشراء من داخل المحال التجارية
ودفع فواتيرهم بالطريقة المفضلة لديهم من خلال الهاتف أو الجهاز اللوحي أو الحاسب الشخصي.