The word “frugality” has left a more negative connotation for most people than the simple fact of being a saver, a soldier or an asshole.
There is a subtle difference in line with savings and too much frugality to the point of being uncomfortable and ridiculous.
Hence the negative connotation.
But if you are guided with the right principles and reasons to decide to live a frugal life,
you are never wrong.
If you’ve decided to live frugally, you do not need to be worried about insults.
Keep your head up.
And keep concentration on these suggestions.
1. Eating out – Doing tricks with friends on a Friday night is fine if you do it once in a while. But this can be expensive if you add them at the end of the month.
2. Clothing – Of course, if you are the type of person who adores signed and signed clothes, do not expect that there is something left of your pay to take home. Instead of being fashionable, wear clothes that can be easily matched to your other clothes.
3. Own Home – If you are planning to move and find a place to settle down, do not be overwhelmed by enthusiasm, but be practical. For starters, buy a smaller house or try other ways, like renting alone, do-it-yourself solutions and owner financing.
4. Buy your car – Move away from sports cars or SUVs. Just stick to your purpose of buying a car that is to transport you wherever you need to go. Also discover the cars in the program as a new car warranty. Perhaps this is not just the best time to replace your car with a new one.
5. Shopping for groceries – As much as possible do not go with items that are branded. Choose non-brands and try searching for items on the highest or lowest shelves to get the best prices. Take the opportunity and shop during sales or use coupons.
6. Family Out – There are cheap ways to bond with your family and have fun like going to libraries, local parks, shopping center, picnics, visiting friends and the local church.
7. Purchase of school supplies: supply of school supplies at home and do not buy anything special.
8. Satisfied with what you have and try to live in what you earn.
9. Plan the education of your Child’s College: teach them how to be independent and self-sufficient by encouraging them to apply for scholarships and “work on campus”.
10. Be aware of your financial limits
11. Anticipate your failures by planning – Always have a budget plan to avoid impulsive purchases.
ما هى VAPULUS ؟
VAPULUS هي وسيلة دفع وتسويق عن طريق الهاتف وأقوى مزوّد حلول مدفوعات في الشرق الأوسط و جنوب افريقيا،
تقوم بتزويد الخدمة لكلا من رواد الأعمال والأفراد واضعين نصب أعيننا توفير
تجربة دفع رائعة للتاجر المصحوبة بمميزات التسويق الرقمي والتحليلات، حيث تتنوع وسائل الدفع الرقمي،
فإن نظام التشغيل يقبل بطاقات الصراف الآلي وبطاقات الإئتمان و المحافظ الرقمية علي حدٍ سواء،
مما يتيح الفرصة لتوفير خدماتنا لفئة الغير متعاملين مع البنوك بحرية.
تطبيق VAPULUS عبر الهاتف يمنح مستخدميه إمكانية الشراء عبر الانترنت والشراء من داخل المحال التجارية
ودفع فواتيرهم بالطريقة المفضلة لديهم من خلال الهاتف أو الجهاز اللوحي أو الحاسب الشخصي.