Every year thousands of men and women across America connect direct selling firm-Tupperware, Amway, or a cosmetic company-hoping to make enough money for new drapes, a new one davenport, or some new clothes.
They sell some merchandise to some relatives and close friends.
So they passed. they stop before giving yourself the chance to learn the basics of success in sales. “I’m simply not a born seller”, they often say.
Nobody is born as a sales employee, no more than a born doctor or born a lawyer. Sales are a profession. To succeed in any profession one must learn not only the basic techniques but also how to apply these techniques. Success in sales makes everyone use the skills with which he was born, in addition to all those acquired through education and experience.
If you are looking for a career opportunity or “extra income” for help with the family budget, direct sales offer you dreamlike possibilities. However, you must give yourself time to learn sales techniques. Ask yourself “How much time do you have a doctor to study? A lawyer to study? “
WHAT SELL DIRECT?
Direct selling is the marketing of a product directly to the consumer without intermediaries involved. The most reliable companies are members of
the National Association of Direct Selling Companies. They bring to the public refined products that they are at moderate prices to insure mass consumption.
Most direct sales companies provide their representatives with a basic kit and essential supplies at low prices. In many costs, the investment is under $ 100.
There is an old adage that says, “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him to live. “
Many of them have been able to change their lives for the better. they brought their families into happy holidays They bought a piano or an organ and provided music lessons for their children. they save money for university education. They have redecorated their houses, bought the necessary furniture A very successful saleswoman built a new house.
The benefits of direct sales are many
1. You can be your boss.
2. You can set your hours.
3. You can own your business with little or no investment.
4. You can pay you more than any boss would ever pay you.
5. You can give yourself regular increases as your business grows.
It is right to tell you that there are also failures. There they are, people, who will not work for themselves. When working for a boss, they get up early, they are well looked after and they arrive at the office time. However, when I’m their boss, I’m still in a bathrobe, drinking another cup of coffee at 11:00 am A.M.
If you can be your boss and discipline yourself to do what must be done when it needs to be done, direct sales offer to more unusual income opportunities.
THE TEN STEPS
Here are ten steps that will ensure your success:
1. BE A GO SETTER. What do you want to do? Do you want to save for college education for your children? A new car? A new house? You can have what you want, but you have to want it enough to do the things that need to be done to get it. Everything your goal, write it down and set a destination date to reach it.
Divide the time period into results blocks that are reached. Work consistently towards the realization of each day, each week, every month what have you decided to do. Setting goals is a must in every area of life. Little is ever achieved without precise objectives.
2. BE A LIST PRODUCER. Every evening he lists all the things you want to do the following day This gives you an organized approach every day. At the end of each activity, mark it from the list.
It’s amazing how much is done when working with a List “things to do”. Also, have a notebook that lists appointments, potential customers, repeat customers, and referrals and keep them with you at all times. You will add it constantly.
3. BEING EXTENDED. Enthusiasm is the high-octane “fuel” that sellers go on. Enthusiasm generates its energy. Power and good health are synonyms for busy, happy people, people who are reaching.
4. RECOGNIZE THAT THE MAGIC WORD FOR SALE IS “ASK”. Live sales do not have to wait for business to come to us. We create our business asking for it. Ask for appointments, then you can do business Ask for business, then you will close the sales. To ask for referrals, you always have a complete list of potentials clients. Be silent, but firmly aggressive.
5. WAIT FOR NO. Realize that they are not personal. For sale, like perhaps nowhere else, the law of averages works. Every no gets
you to approach a yes. Keep track of your relationship. It will help improve your techniques. Are you getting ten no to one yes? IS your relationship five to one? Remember, yes is your income. Also, remember that “no” does not necessarily mean “no”. Often a “no” it is simply a stall to have more time to think. It could be a request for more information about your product or service.
That’s yours the customer is actually the purchase is the guarantee. Secure here with your helpful attitude and complete honesty, what you want what is better for her. Most likely he will respect you and do business with you.
6. CHOOSE TIME WITHOUT TIME. A program is a roadmap from which trip of the sellers. It takes the frustration out of the day. it ensures that the necessary things are done and executed in time.
Plan your work then work on your plan.
7. BE POSITIVE IN YOUR ATTITUDE. Success in sales, as in everything the areas of life are the 90% attitude and the 10% attitude. All we must work to develop constructive thinking habits. I am proud to be a seller. Sales make the wheels of our economic change. Bernard Baruch, councilor of several presidents, is quoted as saying: “If every seller sat down and did not take orders for twenty-four hours, they would bankrupt our country! “
It depends on every company that produces any type of product sellers to move that product. Without commercial activities, it would be paralyzed.
Remember, sales are one of the highest-paid professions in all professions.
Statistics show that good sellers enjoy earnings far above the
8. HAVE AN OFFICE AREA. Most direct sellers work from their own houses, but it is essential to have a place to work in an organized and efficient way. A more severe office working time gives you dignity. Both are essential for efficient operation and accurate, important registration
to the success of any business.
9. BE INVOLVED. Most sales organizations offer competitions to stimulate production. Include winning contests as part of your business goals. The competitions make your activity fun as well as an additional considerable dollar value for your income.
10. LEARN TO HANDLE MONEY INTELLIGENTLY. A regular nine to five work usually means a salary at the end of the second week.
The “representatives” of direct sales constantly manage the money. Direct sales is instant income and constant income. Therefore. it is absolutely
necessary to become an efficient money manager.
Deposit every penny collected from
customers in a current account set up specifically for his business. Because bank statements show an exact record of all collected money and business expenses can be verified by canceled checks, the keeping of records becomes simple and accurate.
Everything except the few “cash” transactions can be directly taken from bank statements.
The money saved regularly and put into interest, soon develops a second income in addition to income from work. A long-term goal, that is
realistic in direct sales, is to be able to live retired out of the interest earned on savings.
Does financial security mean a lot to you? If so, ask yourself
* I’m honest?
* Do I really like people?
* Am I willing to learn?
* Am I willing to work?
* Am I able to be my boss?
If your answers are yes, to find a good product for the direct sales market, the one you like, the one that fills the need for many people and going to work for you! .You it can turn dreams into reality.